Monday, September 26, 2011

Saw a dead squirrel...

In the middle of Jayhawk Blvd. Pretty sad. :(

I had a good day though (although a little hectic). My group was the first to present in my History and Philosophy of Design class. Our topic was the history of early animations, which was pretty interesting. I'm so glad I got it over with because I don't really like group projects.. I mean usually I don't mind, but this year seems hard since I have to go out of my way to meet with the person. Sometimes our schedules conflict and sometimes people plan things during the time of meeting.

BUT IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH! Thank the dear Lord!

Anyway, I was so nervous to go to Tad's class.. I was thinking he's gonna hate me/kill me/yell/scold/evil eye.. etc. My logos were not the best in the world.. Most of them were hand drawn, and honestly I don't even think I am that great at Ps (why am I majoring in this!??!?! Jk), but he helped us all find our ground in where we should be headed in refinements.

So I guess you guys should look forward to a boba truck. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment