Sunday, November 13, 2011

Font Study Project Complete!

Finally, after much hardship.... The font study project is complete!

I finished it Friday, however had no money to print. My mom couldn't put money into my account because it was Veteran's Day.... Then Saturday I had concessions for the football game that we lost (but almost won) from 10am - around 5pm. I went to my Little's house and put my purse in her room, she lives at Legends. She locked the door to her room and of course her key was not working. :( So I had to wait until Sunday to finally print off my things, after retrieving my purse with all of the key things I need for my project.. Lol.. What a day... I went to FedEx to bind my book and they gave my process book back to me within 10 minutes. It was great.

Now for Tad's class. Lol... I need play time too.


Work work WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment