Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Progress so far...

The photographer I chose is Tim Walker.
Here is my key image:


My compound word is either Phantasmagoria or Phantasmagorical Realism.

Here are my font studies:
Here are some structure studies:


Key image + Compound Word Studies:


Spread Studies:

I feel like I have a good amount of ideas to go off of and can do a lot more explorations. At first I did not understand what I should do, however after working on splitting the words I gained more inspiration. I was also inspired from asking my friends how they interpreted the project and seeing some of their work. It was hard to really know what Andrea wanted because none of us posted up over break lol.. I also didn't know we were supposed to print, and of course my jump drive does not work. I don't know what is wrong with it but I hope to fix it soon.

Also, now that I realize that we could add color, maybe I should go all out?

No comments:

Post a Comment